Sunday, July 27, 2008

True Blue ..... Blue Jays fans that is!



I love Toronto... but I haven't been in about 6 years. And since I was a kid I was told the Blue Jays are the best team and have the best fans. Well, next to the TWINS!

My dream road trip right now is through Montana, hit up Ty in Mlps, see the folks in ChiTown, up to TO to see my cousins, aunts and uncles, jet over to Philly and kick it with Zafer, then into Woodstock to see Bro #1 and Sister Heidi. Then hit up all of DC museums with my Mom, Virginia Beach for R&R, then down south to find a new home... savannah, athens, pensicola, N.O., visit Tre in west texas, santa fe, maybe do some gambling in vegas, party in LA, camp in Big Sur, party in SF, take a train up through the redwoods, and back to portland in time for the rain to start.

would anyone like to sponsor my trip? i'm now accepting paypal donations, or preorders on the book to follow.






No comments: